Water Restoration in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Call Today: 248-123-4567
Here at Omega Water Restoration, we specialize in making your home or business in Boise City, ID look great, feel amazing and be as healthy as possible for everyone who lives or works there. We are committed to providing each and every customer with outstanding customer service, sincere pricing, and a better & healthier environment! Call Omega Water Restoration today at 248-123-4567 to find out for yourself.
Why You Should Choose Omega
- Available 24/7/365
- Emergency Response in Under 60 Minutes
- 5-Star Google, Facebook & HomeAdvisor Rating
- BBB Accredited & A+ Rating
- We Help with Insurance Claims
About Our Flood Cleanup Services in Boise City, Idaho
Flood Cleanup is a job best left to the professionals. Our Flood Cleanup Emergency Company has a massive amount of experience and many satisfied customers. Water removal, moisture detection, mold clean up, odor control, structure drying and Flood Cleanup are all jobs that may be necessary after having a flood. If the water inside has been sitting for over 72 hours, that means the damages can be greater. The crews at Omega Water Restoration in Boise City will implement the best Flood Damage Restoration and Cleanup Service solutions for you. Contact us immediately at 248-123-4567 for any flooding clean up or water damage job.
We service the Boise City, Idaho and surrounding areas, our Flood Disaster Cleanup Company works around the clock, 24/7, arriving within minutes of your call, our Flood Extraction and Cleanup Service responds with the latest and most powerful extraction equipment available. We place such an emphasis on mitigation and fast water extraction because it reduces repair cost, drying time and further damage. Saving time and money is an important factor when dealing with water damage, our fast drying system will give you piece of mind within days. We will walk you through every step of the way!
Welcome to the Omega Water Restoration Family
The Flood Extraction and Cleanup Service and drying process can involve a number of different techniques, depending on the category and classification of the water such as “black water” also known as category 3 meaning that it is bio- hazardous. Heat, dehumidifiers and fans are all used to remove all moisture from within the structure. The combination of heat and air movement helps release any moisture from the walls and floors, so our dehumidifiers can extract all moisture to prevent any mold from setting in, which when it comes to water damage time is of the essence our Flood Cleanup Emergency Company in Boise City, Idaho understands how to dry your property to stop secondary damage. We have on call professionals on call to answer any time of the day, or night 248-123-4567.
A Certified Firm You Can Trust
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, more commonly known as the IICRC, is a certification and standard-setting organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. The IICRC is widely considered to be the leading authority and source of professional knowledge in the Flood Cleanup industry. New Beginnings, as well as all of its employees, are proudly certified through the IICRC and exemplify the organization's five key values on every Flood Cleanup project in Boise City, ID. The IICRC's five key values are listed below:
- Respect – We treat everyone we encounter in the same manner we would wish to be treated.
- Responsibility – We work to assure that the high standards of the IICRC are met.
- Integrity - We work to maintain a culture characterized by honesty, high values, and exceptional standards of conduct.
- Excellence – We exemplify nothing less than the best in leadership, quality, and service.
- Expertise – We work to ensure that all of our technicians have and maintain the highest level of comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in the Flood Cleanup industry.
- HVAC in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
- Plumbing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
- Roofing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise Art Museum - features a collection of contemporary artwork and exhibitions located on Julia David Drive. The museum began as the Boise Gallery of Art in 1938, and the building underwent expansions in 1973 to include more than 10,000 square feet. After another expansion in 1997, the current facility is 34,800 square feet in size.
- Aquarium of Boise - a hands-on aquarium that opened to the public in 2011. Formerly known as the Idaho Aquarium, the aquarium was built in a remodeled 10,000 square foot warehouse and continues to grow with new exhibitions being added from time to time.
- Zoo Boise - a zoological park that features a large variety of animal exhibits as well as several special attractions. Some of these include Butterflies in Bloom, the Conservation Cruise, Giraffe Encounter” the Sloth Bear Encounter, and more.
- Hulls Gulch Reserve - The 292-acre reserve is located at the base of the foothills north of downtown Boise. The name comes from the creek that begins in the foothills and flows through the reserve.
- Boise Trolley Tours - offers a variety of tours guided by Boise natives with extensive knowledge of the city sights. The company conducts 75 minute narrated tours of Boise’s historic downtown every day from May through September in open-air replica trolley cars. Tours visit the Basque Block, the Idaho State Capitol, Hyde Park, the mansions of Warm Springs, and other exciting destinations.