Water Restoration in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Call Today: 248-123-4567
Here at Omega Water Restoration, we specialize in making your home or business in Boise City, ID look great, feel amazing and be as healthy as possible for everyone who lives or works there. We are committed to providing each and every customer with outstanding customer service, sincere pricing, and a better & healthier environment! Call Omega Water Restoration today at 248-123-4567 to find out for yourself.
Why You Should Choose Omega
- Available 24/7/365
- Emergency Response in Under 60 Minutes
- 5-Star Google, Facebook & HomeAdvisor Rating
- BBB Accredited & A+ Rating
- We Help with Insurance Claims
About Our Flood Cleanup Services in Boise City, Idaho
If you need Flood Damage Restoration and Cleanup Service your insurance adjuster may not cover items considered sentimental and these types of valuables should always be stored for safely. Never enter a room that has sagging ceilings, these may collapse and hurt you. Do not attempt to remove the standing water with a household vacuum or shop vac, this can serious injury. Our Flood Cleanup Disaster Company is in Boise City, ID anytime you need Flood Cleanup services at 248-123-4567.
When choosing the right water damage restoration company in Boise City, Idaho, you only want a IICRC certified firm. The International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is the leader in water damage restoration training and certification. With over 25 years experience combined with the latest technology from the IICRC, Our Flood Damage Cleanup Service uses proper procedure and guidelines are followed during the mitigation, cleaning and restoration process. The water damage restoration and mold remediation industry is technically not regulated, so having a certification from the IICRC will give you the assurance that our Flood Expert Cleanup Company takes restoration seriously. call any time day or night to get a live operator at 248-123-4567, we will be on site with in one hour.
Welcome to the Omega Water Restoration Family
The Flood Extraction and Cleanup Service and drying process can involve a number of different techniques, depending on the category and classification of the water such as “black water” also known as category 3 meaning that it is bio- hazardous. Heat, dehumidifiers and fans are all used to remove all moisture from within the structure. The combination of heat and air movement helps release any moisture from the walls and floors, so our dehumidifiers can extract all moisture to prevent any mold from setting in, which when it comes to water damage time is of the essence our Flood Cleanup Emergency Company in Boise City, Idaho understands how to dry your property to stop secondary damage. We have on call professionals on call to answer any time of the day, or night 248-123-4567.
A Certified Firm You Can Trust
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, more commonly known as the IICRC, is a certification and standard-setting organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. The IICRC is widely considered to be the leading authority and source of professional knowledge in the Flood Cleanup industry. New Beginnings, as well as all of its employees, are proudly certified through the IICRC and exemplify the organization's five key values on every Flood Cleanup project in Boise City, ID. The IICRC's five key values are listed below:
- Respect – We treat everyone we encounter in the same manner we would wish to be treated.
- Responsibility – We work to assure that the high standards of the IICRC are met.
- Integrity - We work to maintain a culture characterized by honesty, high values, and exceptional standards of conduct.
- Excellence – We exemplify nothing less than the best in leadership, quality, and service.
- Expertise – We work to ensure that all of our technicians have and maintain the highest level of comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in the Flood Cleanup industry.
- Plumbing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
- HVAC in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
- Roofing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise River Greenbelt - a park that stretches 25 miles along the banks of the Boise River. With its tree-lined path that goes through the heart of Boise and offers wildlife and scenic views, it is a popular and much loved park.
- Discovery Center of Idaho - an interactive science center that seeks to inspire people to take an interest in engineering, math, science, and technology. There are about 200 exhibits in the center.
- Capital City Public Market - features fresh local produce, food, and a variety of local artisans. The market had its beginnings as an open-air market in 1994 with just a few vendors. Today the market has grown to more than 150 vendors per day during the peak season, and it occupies four city blocks in downtown Boise.
- Idaho Botanical Garden - a garden sitting on 50 acres of land that was formerly the farm and nursery of the Old Idaho State Penitentiary. After ten years of sitting vacant, the garden was created in 1984. The garden is made up of a large variety of separate gardens, including the Alpine Garden, the Cactus Garden, and the English Garden.
- Boise Centre - Idaho's major and largest convention facility, a prime venue for conferences, meetings, tradeshows, receptions, and more. The center, consisting of two contemporary buildings, has more than 80,000 square feet of flexible spaces customizable for events and groups of any size. The center hosts over 200 events every year, including international and national conventions, fundraisers, tradeshows, and banquets. Run by a team of experienced professionals, the center guarantees superb guest service, audiovisual and technical facilities, and full-service first class catering. The center is surrounded by restaurants, shops, microbreweries, hotels, and plenty of culture and entertainment.