HVAC in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
HVAC Services in Boise City, ID - call us at 248-123-4567
Are you looking for a Reliable Heating and Air Conditioning Company?
We are licensed, insured, and certified, and service the Boise City, Idaho area. Call us today! 248-123-4567
We Install and Services these Systems and Applications
- CENTRAL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY SYSTEMS
- WATER SOURCE HEAT-PUMPS PACKAGED HVAC SYSTEMS
- AIR & WATER COOLED CHILLERS
- DE-HUMIDIFICATION & HUMIDIFIERS
- GAS AND ELECTRIC FURNACES
- GAS FIRED BOILERS
- SPOT COOLING
- EXHAUST & VENTILATION SYSTEMS
- PROCESS WATER
- DUCTLESS SPLIT SYSTEMS
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- GEOTHERMAL HEATING & COOLING
- HYDRONIC HEATING & COOLING
- SHEET METAL CUSTOM FABRICATION
The Importance of HVAC Systems in Boise City, ID
You will have peace of mind knowing that you can rely on our team at Omega HVAC to take care of your HVAC needs, day or night! We know how important it is for families to be able cozy up in their homes after a long day and not worry about the air conditioning malfunctioning overnight or if they come home from work one evening only to find out there was an issue with their furnace during winter months.
Here's a video about some HVAC basics you might find interesting.
Services Omega HVAC offers in the Boise City, Idaho Area
We offer a variety of residential heating and cooling services, from full system installs to repairs. We take the time to plan for your specific needs based on budget concerns. Our equipment is carefully tailored so it won't be too large or small for your house.
Our residential heating and cooling services include: full system installs, small and large repairs, as well as regular tune-ups . Every new or replacement unit we install is designed with you in mind - meaning , we'll tailor its design according to what will best suit both your home's specifications and available funds . In other words , unlike some companies that try selling clients units they don’t need just because they can afford them (or vice versa), our company isn’t going
Omega HVAC Service Agreements For Our Valued Customers in Boise City, ID
When you schedule regular service with us, we like to think of ourselves as heating system maintenance specialists. Keeping your unit in good health is great for preventing costly repairs down the road. We offer annual cleaning and tune-up plans in Boise City that include a through check up on all parts of the system plus new filter installation too! And we offer all of our maintenance customers in Boise City, ID a 15% discount on service call labor and parts, as well as a 10% discount on new systems and other seasonal incentives.
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise River Greenbelt - a park that stretches 25 miles along the banks of the Boise River. With its tree-lined path that goes through the heart of Boise and offers wildlife and scenic views, it is a popular and much loved park.
- Discovery Center of Idaho - an interactive science center that seeks to inspire people to take an interest in engineering, math, science, and technology. There are about 200 exhibits in the center.
- Capital City Public Market - features fresh local produce, food, and a variety of local artisans. The market had its beginnings as an open-air market in 1994 with just a few vendors. Today the market has grown to more than 150 vendors per day during the peak season, and it occupies four city blocks in downtown Boise.
- Idaho Botanical Garden - a garden sitting on 50 acres of land that was formerly the farm and nursery of the Old Idaho State Penitentiary. After ten years of sitting vacant, the garden was created in 1984. The garden is made up of a large variety of separate gardens, including the Alpine Garden, the Cactus Garden, and the English Garden.
- Boise Centre - Idaho's major and largest convention facility, a prime venue for conferences, meetings, tradeshows, receptions, and more. The center, consisting of two contemporary buildings, has more than 80,000 square feet of flexible spaces customizable for events and groups of any size. The center hosts over 200 events every year, including international and national conventions, fundraisers, tradeshows, and banquets. Run by a team of experienced professionals, the center guarantees superb guest service, audiovisual and technical facilities, and full-service first class catering. The center is surrounded by restaurants, shops, microbreweries, hotels, and plenty of culture and entertainment.