HVAC in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
HVAC Services in Boise City, ID - call us at 248-123-4567
Your HVAC System in Boise City, ID Is An Important Factor in Your Home's Comfort
Omega HVAC, the leading team in HVAC systems for homes across Boise City area, offers peace of mind to their clients by ensuring that they are constantly taken care off even if there is a problem with your AC or furnace at 3 am on Sunday morning. Omega HVAC cares about you and will be there any time day or night!
Are you looking for a Reliable Heating and Air Conditioning Company?
We are licensed, insured, and certified, and service the Boise City, Idaho area. Call us today! 248-123-4567
We Install and Services these Systems and Applications
- CENTRAL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY SYSTEMS
- WATER SOURCE HEAT-PUMPS PACKAGED HVAC SYSTEMS
- AIR & WATER COOLED CHILLERS
- DE-HUMIDIFICATION & HUMIDIFIERS
- GAS AND ELECTRIC FURNACES
- GAS FIRED BOILERS
- SPOT COOLING
- EXHAUST & VENTILATION SYSTEMS
- PROCESS WATER
- DUCTLESS SPLIT SYSTEMS
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- GEOTHERMAL HEATING & COOLING
- HYDRONIC HEATING & COOLING
- SHEET METAL CUSTOM FABRICATION
This short video explains more about HVAC basics
The better you understand your system, the more assured you can be about getting good service.
Omega HVAC is a Full HVAC Services Provider Across the Boise City, Idaho Area
Every new or replacement heating and cooling system that our company installs in Boise City is tailored to your unique needs. We will not sell you a unit that's too big for the size of your house, nor one which isn't substantial enough to handle required load. When it comes to residential services in Heating & Cooling, we do everything from full installation of systems all the way down small repairs and regular tune ups.
Omega HVAC Service Agreements For Our Valued Customers in Boise City, ID
When you schedule regular service with us, we like to think of ourselves as heating system maintenance specialists. Keeping your unit in good health is great for preventing costly repairs down the road. We offer annual cleaning and tune-up plans in Boise City that include a through check up on all parts of the system plus new filter installation too! And we offer all of our maintenance customers in Boise City, ID a 15% discount on service call labor and parts, as well as a 10% discount on new systems and other seasonal incentives.
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise Art Museum - features a collection of contemporary artwork and exhibitions located on Julia David Drive. The museum began as the Boise Gallery of Art in 1938, and the building underwent expansions in 1973 to include more than 10,000 square feet. After another expansion in 1997, the current facility is 34,800 square feet in size.
- Aquarium of Boise - a hands-on aquarium that opened to the public in 2011. Formerly known as the Idaho Aquarium, the aquarium was built in a remodeled 10,000 square foot warehouse and continues to grow with new exhibitions being added from time to time.
- Zoo Boise - a zoological park that features a large variety of animal exhibits as well as several special attractions. Some of these include Butterflies in Bloom, the Conservation Cruise, Giraffe Encounter” the Sloth Bear Encounter, and more.
- Hulls Gulch Reserve - The 292-acre reserve is located at the base of the foothills north of downtown Boise. The name comes from the creek that begins in the foothills and flows through the reserve.
- Boise Trolley Tours - offers a variety of tours guided by Boise natives with extensive knowledge of the city sights. The company conducts 75 minute narrated tours of Boise’s historic downtown every day from May through September in open-air replica trolley cars. Tours visit the Basque Block, the Idaho State Capitol, Hyde Park, the mansions of Warm Springs, and other exciting destinations.