Plumbing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Welcome to Omega Plumbing In Boise City, Idaho!
We serve the homeowners and companies of Boise City and the surrounding areas with outstanding plumbing and water heater repairs and installation.
Call now for help, whether it's an emergency or just to schedule an appointment. Our number is 248-123-4567, and we have someone standing by to take your calls, 24/7 regardless of holidays. Help is just a phone call away, so call now! We service the entire Boise City area.
Our Technicians in Boise City, Idaho are top notch
If you're looking for experienced and professional plumbers in Boise City, Idaho that provide all as well as any kind or type of plumbing repair service then we are the company to call. We only use master technicians who have invested a lot of time into learning how to resolve serious problems such as drainage issues and stopping water leaks.
Emergency Plumbing Services In Boise City, ID are Just a Phone Call Away
We will take care of your water leak or overflow so you can get back to your life. If there is a massive leak, we'll be at your door within minutes and get it fixed right away so that the damage doesn't spread further. Whatever time of day or night you call us for help with something as simple as fixing an overflowing toilet or more complicated tasks like installing new piping from scratch, our licensed plumber will treat every job in Boise City just as importantly as if it was our own house, no matter how big or small.
Some of the Services Omega Plumbing Provides Include:
- Backflow prevention
- Clogged drain pipe
- Blocked toilets & drains
- Burst pipes
- Septic tank maintenance
- Kitchen Remodeling and Bathroom Remodeling
- General handyman and building maintenance work
- Hot water repairs
- Electric & gas water heater installation
- Water heater leaking
- Kitchen disposals
- Plumbing Repairs and Installation
- Leaking taps / pipes / toilets
- Pipe inspection camera
- Preventative maintenance
- Rainwater tanks
- Residential plumbing maintenance
- Sewer repairs and renewals
- Strata maintenance
- 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Service
- New Equipment Installation
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise River Greenbelt - a park that stretches 25 miles along the banks of the Boise River. With its tree-lined path that goes through the heart of Boise and offers wildlife and scenic views, it is a popular and much loved park.
- Discovery Center of Idaho - an interactive science center that seeks to inspire people to take an interest in engineering, math, science, and technology. There are about 200 exhibits in the center.
- Capital City Public Market - features fresh local produce, food, and a variety of local artisans. The market had its beginnings as an open-air market in 1994 with just a few vendors. Today the market has grown to more than 150 vendors per day during the peak season, and it occupies four city blocks in downtown Boise.
- Idaho Botanical Garden - a garden sitting on 50 acres of land that was formerly the farm and nursery of the Old Idaho State Penitentiary. After ten years of sitting vacant, the garden was created in 1984. The garden is made up of a large variety of separate gardens, including the Alpine Garden, the Cactus Garden, and the English Garden.
- Boise Centre - Idaho's major and largest convention facility, a prime venue for conferences, meetings, tradeshows, receptions, and more. The center, consisting of two contemporary buildings, has more than 80,000 square feet of flexible spaces customizable for events and groups of any size. The center hosts over 200 events every year, including international and national conventions, fundraisers, tradeshows, and banquets. Run by a team of experienced professionals, the center guarantees superb guest service, audiovisual and technical facilities, and full-service first class catering. The center is surrounded by restaurants, shops, microbreweries, hotels, and plenty of culture and entertainment.