Plumbing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Welcome to Omega Plumbing In Boise City, Idaho!
We serve the homeowners and companies of Boise City and the surrounding areas with quality plumbing and water heater repairs and installation.
Call now for help, whether it's an emergency or just to schedule an appointment. Our number is 248-123-4567, and we have someone standing by to take your calls, 24/7 regardless of holidays. Help is just a phone call away, so call now! We service the entire Boise City area.
Our Plumbers in Boise City, ID are outstanding
The Boise City, Idaho plumbers at Omega Plumbing offer a wide variety of plumbing services with the most care. We use only master technicians who have invested countless hours learning about drainage, installation, and stopping leaks in your home or business' pipes. Our team is dedicated to providing you fast results that last!
Emergency Plumbing Services In Boise City, ID are Just a Phone Call Away
We will take care of your water leak or overflow so you can get back to your life. If there is a massive leak, we'll be at your door within minutes and get it fixed right away so that the damage doesn't spread further. Whatever time of day or night you call us for help with something as simple as fixing an overflowing toilet or more complicated tasks like installing new piping from scratch, our licensed plumber will treat every job in Boise City just as importantly as if it was our own house, no matter how big or small.
Some of the Services Omega Plumbing Provides Include:
- Backflow prevention
- Clogged drain pipe
- Blocked toilets & drains
- Burst pipes
- Septic tank maintenance
- Kitchen Remodeling and Bathroom Remodeling
- General handyman and building maintenance work
- Hot water repairs
- Electric & gas water heater installation
- Water heater leaking
- Kitchen disposals
- Plumbing Repairs and Installation
- Leaking taps / pipes / toilets
- Pipe inspection camera
- Preventative maintenance
- Rainwater tanks
- Residential plumbing maintenance
- Sewer repairs and renewals
- Strata maintenance
- 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Service
- New Equipment Installation
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise Art Museum - features a collection of contemporary artwork and exhibitions located on Julia David Drive. The museum began as the Boise Gallery of Art in 1938, and the building underwent expansions in 1973 to include more than 10,000 square feet. After another expansion in 1997, the current facility is 34,800 square feet in size.
- Aquarium of Boise - a hands-on aquarium that opened to the public in 2011. Formerly known as the Idaho Aquarium, the aquarium was built in a remodeled 10,000 square foot warehouse and continues to grow with new exhibitions being added from time to time.
- Zoo Boise - a zoological park that features a large variety of animal exhibits as well as several special attractions. Some of these include Butterflies in Bloom, the Conservation Cruise, Giraffe Encounter” the Sloth Bear Encounter, and more.
- Hulls Gulch Reserve - The 292-acre reserve is located at the base of the foothills north of downtown Boise. The name comes from the creek that begins in the foothills and flows through the reserve.
- Boise Trolley Tours - offers a variety of tours guided by Boise natives with extensive knowledge of the city sights. The company conducts 75 minute narrated tours of Boise’s historic downtown every day from May through September in open-air replica trolley cars. Tours visit the Basque Block, the Idaho State Capitol, Hyde Park, the mansions of Warm Springs, and other exciting destinations.