Roofing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
The Omega Roofing Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
Learn About Our Metal Roof Services!
Here at Omega Roofing, we aim to ensure that all of our valued customers receive the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a metal roof that needs replacement or repair, or you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, don't put it off - call 248-123-4567 now!
Metal roof installation requires more than just a screwdriver and tin snips. There are special flashings and pieces that go on the ridge, pitch transitions, rakes, eaves, gutters, end walls, head walls, clips, and more. The ends of the panels have to be cut a certain way and folded to ensure water doesn't get inside.
Omega Roofing professionals understand the intricacies of installing metal roofing. Plus, when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Boise City, ID, 83616, Omega Roofing will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 248-123-4567 to experience the Omega Roofing difference!
Why Would You Want to Upgrade to Metal Roofing?
Whether you’re thinking of upgrading your home roofing system, or need to replace your existing worn-out roof, chances are good that you’ve considered a new metal roof. In fact, that’s likely why you’re reading this page! intellasoftplugins has experience installing, repairing, and replacing metal roofs. We have been called out many times to fix leaking metal roofs - usually a result of poor metal roof installation. It’s amazing how many have been installed incorrectly. If you want yours installed right the first time, give us a call. We’d be happy to meet with you personally and take care of your metal roofing questions, concerns, repairs, or installation. Our number is 248-123-4567, and there’s no obligation with a free estimate.
Reasons to Upgrade to Metal Roofing
One of the top reasons people in Boise City, Idaho choose metal roofing is for longevity. The useful lifecycle of metal roofing materials is much longer than asphalt shingles. A metal roof will last 50-75 years when properly installed, and require very little maintenance. Using Kynar or Hylar finishes helps protect against chalking and color fading over the metal roof’s lifetime.
Even though the initial cost of a standing seam metal roof is generally more than the cost of an asphalt shingle roof, metal roofs are usually a “once-in-a-lifetime” purchase. Compare this to the 12-20 years life expectancy of a typical asphalt roof.
How Much Does a Metal Roof Cost?
Standing Seam Metal Roofs are often as much as two or three times more expensive than an architectural shingle roof. While the life of a metal roof is much longer, investing in a metal roof only makes sense if you plan to stay in your home long enough to enjoy the cost benefits. However, you should recoup about 85-95% of the cost of a new metal roof when you sell your home. Trust the specialists at Omega Roofing to give you a competitive and thorough estimate of the cost of a new metal roof. Financing is available in many cases.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 248-123-4567
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise River Greenbelt - a park that stretches 25 miles along the banks of the Boise River. With its tree-lined path that goes through the heart of Boise and offers wildlife and scenic views, it is a popular and much loved park.
- Discovery Center of Idaho - an interactive science center that seeks to inspire people to take an interest in engineering, math, science, and technology. There are about 200 exhibits in the center.
- Capital City Public Market - features fresh local produce, food, and a variety of local artisans. The market had its beginnings as an open-air market in 1994 with just a few vendors. Today the market has grown to more than 150 vendors per day during the peak season, and it occupies four city blocks in downtown Boise.
- Idaho Botanical Garden - a garden sitting on 50 acres of land that was formerly the farm and nursery of the Old Idaho State Penitentiary. After ten years of sitting vacant, the garden was created in 1984. The garden is made up of a large variety of separate gardens, including the Alpine Garden, the Cactus Garden, and the English Garden.
- Boise Centre - Idaho's major and largest convention facility, a prime venue for conferences, meetings, tradeshows, receptions, and more. The center, consisting of two contemporary buildings, has more than 80,000 square feet of flexible spaces customizable for events and groups of any size. The center hosts over 200 events every year, including international and national conventions, fundraisers, tradeshows, and banquets. Run by a team of experienced professionals, the center guarantees superb guest service, audiovisual and technical facilities, and full-service first class catering. The center is surrounded by restaurants, shops, microbreweries, hotels, and plenty of culture and entertainment.