Roofing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Omega Roofing treats you right:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with Your Insurance Company
- Always Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Service
Our Roofing Services Are Top Notch!
Here at Omega Roofing, we strive to provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment.If you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, or you need an existing metal roof repaired or replaced, call 248-123-4567 now!
Installing a metal roof is a lot more involved than most people think. From transition strips, rake and eave trims, end wall and head wall flashing, clips and more, there's a lot more to a metal roof than just the panels. And even the panels need the ends cut a certain way and folded to ensure water doesn't intrude.
intellasoftplugins experts understand the details of metal roofing that make the difference between a water-tight quality roof that lasts, and a leaky mess that will blow off in a thunderstorm. And when it comes to other aspects of construction or repairs on your commercial or residential property in Boise City, ID, Omega Roofing will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call us today at 248-123-4567 to experience the Omega Roofing difference!
Is a Metal Roof Right for You?
If you have ever wondered if a metal roof may be right for your home, call intellasoftplugins at 248-123-4567. Our specialists would be happy to discuss the benefits with you, as well as answer any questions or concerns you may have. Metal roofs are durable and long lasting and can be a great investment for any homeowner if they are installed correctly. Our professionals are experienced in metal roof installation and repairs, and will ensure that everything is done right the first time!
Reasons to Upgrade to Metal Roofing
One of the top reasons people in Boise City, Idaho choose metal roofing is for longevity. The useful lifecycle of metal roofing materials is much longer than asphalt shingles. A metal roof will last 50-75 years when properly installed, and require very little maintenance. Using Kynar or Hylar finishes helps protect against chalking and color fading over the metal roof’s lifetime.
Even though the initial cost of a standing seam metal roof is generally more than the cost of an asphalt shingle roof, metal roofs are usually a “once-in-a-lifetime” purchase. Compare this to the 12-20 years life expectancy of a typical asphalt roof.
Can Metal Roofs Trap Moisture?
Water can become trapped anywhere, on any roof, because of poor-quality installation or repair. This can eventually cause serious damage to the underlying structure. That's why it's especially important, in an area like Boise City, Idaho, 83616, that you get professional installation from experienced and skilled Roofing specialists from Omega Roofing to install your new metal roof.
Low-grade metals may also be thinner and less durable and more prone to buckling and denting. Thin metal will dent more easily during hail storms and installation. And if using architectural or R panels (exposed fastener metal roofing), the fasteners must be tightened straight, so as not to deform the neoprene washers that seal the fastener holes. Those fasteners must be replaced every so often. Omega Roofing can help you decide what kind of Roofing is right for your house in Boise City.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 248-123-4567
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise Art Museum - features a collection of contemporary artwork and exhibitions located on Julia David Drive. The museum began as the Boise Gallery of Art in 1938, and the building underwent expansions in 1973 to include more than 10,000 square feet. After another expansion in 1997, the current facility is 34,800 square feet in size.
- Aquarium of Boise - a hands-on aquarium that opened to the public in 2011. Formerly known as the Idaho Aquarium, the aquarium was built in a remodeled 10,000 square foot warehouse and continues to grow with new exhibitions being added from time to time.
- Zoo Boise - a zoological park that features a large variety of animal exhibits as well as several special attractions. Some of these include Butterflies in Bloom, the Conservation Cruise, Giraffe Encounter” the Sloth Bear Encounter, and more.
- Hulls Gulch Reserve - The 292-acre reserve is located at the base of the foothills north of downtown Boise. The name comes from the creek that begins in the foothills and flows through the reserve.
- Boise Trolley Tours - offers a variety of tours guided by Boise natives with extensive knowledge of the city sights. The company conducts 75 minute narrated tours of Boise’s historic downtown every day from May through September in open-air replica trolley cars. Tours visit the Basque Block, the Idaho State Capitol, Hyde Park, the mansions of Warm Springs, and other exciting destinations.