Roofing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
Omega Roofing treats you right:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with Your Insurance Company
- Always Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Service
Our Roofing Services Are Top Notch!
Here at Omega Roofing, we strive to provide all of our valued customers with the highest quality support and treatment.If you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, or you need an existing metal roof repaired or replaced, call 248-123-4567 now!
Installing a metal roof is a lot more involved than most people think. From transition strips, rake and eave trims, end wall and head wall flashing, clips and more, there's a lot more to a metal roof than just the panels. And even the panels need the ends cut a certain way and folded to ensure water doesn't intrude.
intellasoftplugins experts understand the details of metal roofing that make the difference between a water-tight quality roof that lasts, and a leaky mess that will blow off in a thunderstorm. And when it comes to other aspects of construction or repairs on your commercial or residential property in Boise City, ID, Omega Roofing will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call us today at 248-123-4567 to experience the Omega Roofing difference!
Why Would You Want to Upgrade to Metal Roofing?
Whether you’re thinking of upgrading your home roofing system, or need to replace your existing worn-out roof, chances are good that you’ve considered a new metal roof. In fact, that’s likely why you’re reading this page! intellasoftplugins has experience installing, repairing, and replacing metal roofs. We have been called out many times to fix leaking metal roofs - usually a result of poor metal roof installation. It’s amazing how many have been installed incorrectly. If you want yours installed right the first time, give us a call. We’d be happy to meet with you personally and take care of your metal roofing questions, concerns, repairs, or installation. Our number is 248-123-4567, and there’s no obligation with a free estimate.
Are Metal Roofs Durable?
When properly installed, metal roofs can withstand wind gusts up to 140 mph. Most metal roofs will not corrode in Boise City, ID, as long as the right type is chosen for this area’s climate. Coatings and treatments are available to provide even more protection.
Depending on the thickness of the metal you choose, metal roofing can withstand hail of up to 2″ in diameter, as well as other impacts such as blown debris. The thickness is referred to as “gauge,” with the smaller numbers indicating thicker and stronger material. For example, 29 gauge is thinner than 26 gauge, of the two most common thicknesses available. 26 gauge is much more resistant to denting from hail than 29 gauge.
It is important to note that sometimes hail does still dent metal roofs. Omega Roofing suggests that you maintain insurance coverage on your new metal roof, even though carriers often suggest an exclusion to save money. Call us at 248-123-4567 to find out more about metal roofs today.
How Much Does a Metal Roof Cost?
Standing Seam Metal Roofs are often as much as two or three times more expensive than an architectural shingle roof. While the life of a metal roof is much longer, investing in a metal roof only makes sense if you plan to stay in your home long enough to enjoy the cost benefits. However, you should recoup about 85-95% of the cost of a new metal roof when you sell your home. Trust the specialists at Omega Roofing to give you a competitive and thorough estimate of the cost of a new metal roof. Financing is available in many cases.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 248-123-4567
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise River Greenbelt - a park that stretches 25 miles along the banks of the Boise River. With its tree-lined path that goes through the heart of Boise and offers wildlife and scenic views, it is a popular and much loved park.
- Discovery Center of Idaho - an interactive science center that seeks to inspire people to take an interest in engineering, math, science, and technology. There are about 200 exhibits in the center.
- Capital City Public Market - features fresh local produce, food, and a variety of local artisans. The market had its beginnings as an open-air market in 1994 with just a few vendors. Today the market has grown to more than 150 vendors per day during the peak season, and it occupies four city blocks in downtown Boise.
- Idaho Botanical Garden - a garden sitting on 50 acres of land that was formerly the farm and nursery of the Old Idaho State Penitentiary. After ten years of sitting vacant, the garden was created in 1984. The garden is made up of a large variety of separate gardens, including the Alpine Garden, the Cactus Garden, and the English Garden.
- Boise Centre - Idaho's major and largest convention facility, a prime venue for conferences, meetings, tradeshows, receptions, and more. The center, consisting of two contemporary buildings, has more than 80,000 square feet of flexible spaces customizable for events and groups of any size. The center hosts over 200 events every year, including international and national conventions, fundraisers, tradeshows, and banquets. Run by a team of experienced professionals, the center guarantees superb guest service, audiovisual and technical facilities, and full-service first class catering. The center is surrounded by restaurants, shops, microbreweries, hotels, and plenty of culture and entertainment.