Roofing in Boise City, Idaho, 83616
The Omega Roofing Difference:
- Free Roof Estimate
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fast Response Time
- We Work with All Insurance Companies
- Certified & Insured
- 5-Star Google Rating
Learn About Our Metal Roof Services!
Here at Omega Roofing, we aim to ensure that all of our valued customers receive the highest quality support and treatment. Whether you already have a metal roof that needs replacement or repair, or you are looking to upgrade to a metal roof, don't put it off - call 248-123-4567 now!
Metal roof installation requires more than just a screwdriver and tin snips. There are special flashings and pieces that go on the ridge, pitch transitions, rakes, eaves, gutters, end walls, head walls, clips, and more. The ends of the panels have to be cut a certain way and folded to ensure water doesn't get inside.
Omega Roofing professionals understand the intricacies of installing metal roofing. Plus, when it comes to many other aspects of construction and repairs on your commercial or residential property in Boise City, ID, 83616, Omega Roofing will make sure that all the work is done right, so that your property looks great and is secure and dry again for years to come. Call today at 248-123-4567 to experience the Omega Roofing difference!
Are You Considering An Upgrade to Metal Roofing?
Maybe you were driving around and a metal roof caught your eye. Or maybe you've heard about the long life of metal roofing, or its durability. Maybe that's why you’re reading this page! intellasoftplugins [iss_page_name] specialists have plenty of experience installing, repairing, and replacing metal roofs.
It’s amazing how many ways a metal roof installation can be installed wrong, and we've certainly had to repair or re-do a number of them. A metal roof is an investment. Of course, you want yours installed right, so give us a call at 248-123-4567. We’d be happy to meet with you personally and take care of your metal roofing questions, concerns, repairs, or installation. There’s no obligation with a free estimate.
Are Metal Roofs Durable?
When properly installed, metal roofs can withstand wind gusts up to 140 mph. Most metal roofs will not corrode in Boise City, ID, as long as the right type is chosen for this area’s climate. Coatings and treatments are available to provide even more protection.
Depending on the thickness of the metal you choose, metal roofing can withstand hail of up to 2″ in diameter, as well as other impacts such as blown debris. The thickness is referred to as “gauge,” with the smaller numbers indicating thicker and stronger material. For example, 29 gauge is thinner than 26 gauge, of the two most common thicknesses available. 26 gauge is much more resistant to denting from hail than 29 gauge.
It is important to note that sometimes hail does still dent metal roofs. Omega Roofing suggests that you maintain insurance coverage on your new metal roof, even though carriers often suggest an exclusion to save money. Call us at 248-123-4567 to find out more about metal roofs today.
How Much Does a Metal Roof Cost?
Standing Seam Metal Roofs are often as much as two or three times more expensive than an architectural shingle roof. While the life of a metal roof is much longer, investing in a metal roof only makes sense if you plan to stay in your home long enough to enjoy the cost benefits. However, you should recoup about 85-95% of the cost of a new metal roof when you sell your home. Trust the specialists at Omega Roofing to give you a competitive and thorough estimate of the cost of a new metal roof. Financing is available in many cases.
Questions or Concerns For Us? Call Today 248-123-4567
Things to do in Boise, Idaho
- Boise Art Museum - features a collection of contemporary artwork and exhibitions located on Julia David Drive. The museum began as the Boise Gallery of Art in 1938, and the building underwent expansions in 1973 to include more than 10,000 square feet. After another expansion in 1997, the current facility is 34,800 square feet in size.
- Aquarium of Boise - a hands-on aquarium that opened to the public in 2011. Formerly known as the Idaho Aquarium, the aquarium was built in a remodeled 10,000 square foot warehouse and continues to grow with new exhibitions being added from time to time.
- Zoo Boise - a zoological park that features a large variety of animal exhibits as well as several special attractions. Some of these include Butterflies in Bloom, the Conservation Cruise, Giraffe Encounter” the Sloth Bear Encounter, and more.
- Hulls Gulch Reserve - The 292-acre reserve is located at the base of the foothills north of downtown Boise. The name comes from the creek that begins in the foothills and flows through the reserve.
- Boise Trolley Tours - offers a variety of tours guided by Boise natives with extensive knowledge of the city sights. The company conducts 75 minute narrated tours of Boise’s historic downtown every day from May through September in open-air replica trolley cars. Tours visit the Basque Block, the Idaho State Capitol, Hyde Park, the mansions of Warm Springs, and other exciting destinations.