SEO Landing Page Generator Documentation
- Buy the plugin on intellasoftplugins.com.
- You will receive an email with the download link.
- Click the download link to download the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress site’s admin dashboard.
- In the admin dashboard, go to “Plugins > Add New”.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Choose File” button and select the plugin file you’ve just downloaded.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Once the plugin is installed successfully, click the “Activate Plugin” button.
- On the next screen you can opt-in to automatically receive updates (recommended), or skip.
- After clicking on the “Allow & Continue” button, you will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click the link and the plugin is ready to be used.
After activating the plugin we recommend going to “SEO Landing Page Generator > Settings” to enter your phone number. This number will be used as default phone number for the landing page titles.
Under the panel “XML Sitemap” you can toggle post types on and off that you want to include in the XML sitemap that the plugin automatically generates. In order to preserve server resources, the creating of all XML sitemaps can take several days. However, the process is completely automated, so you don’t have to do anything. To achieve the best results when Google crawls your page, copy the link at the top of the XML Settings page to submit your sitemap to the Google Search Console.
Using the Plugin – Creating Landing Pages
To create landing pages for cities, please follow these steps:
In order for the plugin to know for which cities it needs to create landing pages for, you need to activate the cities in the plugin’s settings. You do that by going to “SEO Landing Page Generator” in the admin dashboard and then clicking on a state and then on a county. You will then see a list of the cities that are in the county. To activate one or multiple cities, simply click on the checkbox field in front of the city name and hit the “Save Changes” button. To deactivate a city, remove the the checkmark and click the “Save Changes” button.
If you want to override the default phone number for all landing pages in a county, or just a specific city, click the “Edit” link, enter the phone number, and click the “Save Changes” button.
Creating Template Pages
To create a template page, go to “Template Page > Add New” in the admin dashboard and enter your title and content that you want to see on your landing pages. In the panel “Shortcode Overview”, you’ll find a list of shortcodes that you can use in the content to be replaced with location specific information on a landing page. When you’re done, click the “Publish” button.
After activating cities and adding template pages, the plugin automatically creates landing pages. It creates one landing page per city and template page, that you can access under “Landing Pages” in the admin dashboard.
If you have two template pages called “Flood Cleanup” and “Fire Damage Restoration”, and three active cities called “Troy”, “Washington”, “Utica”, the following 6 landing pages will be created:
- Flood Cleanup in Troy
- Flood Cleanup in Washington
- Flood Cleanup in Utica
- Fire Damage Restoration in Troy
- Fire Damage Restoration in Washington
- Fire Damage Restoration in Utica
Adding Landing Page Specific Content
To add content that is specific to a landing page or city, go to “Landing Pages” in the admin dashboard and edit the landing page of your choice. By default, you should see the panels “Large Market Content” and “Local Images” on the edit screen (panels can be toggled on and off in the plugin settings).
Large Market Content Panel
When you open the “Large Market Content” panel, you’ll see a block called “Large Market Content Block 1”. When opening that block, you can start entering the content you want to appear on your landing page. However, below the first content block you can now click the button “Add Another Large Market Content Block”. Clicking this button will create another content block, in which you can write an alternative version of the content you’ve put in the first. Depending on your plan, you can keep adding more content blocks with more versions of your content. Once you’re done entering content, you can use the shortcode [iss_large_market_content] in the content blocks of a template page to display the content of one of the blocks you’ve created, selected randomly each time the page is rendered.
If you want to examine a specific content block when viewing a landing page, you can enter its number into the “PinLarge Market Content Block” to turn randomization off temporarily. Empty the field to turn randomization back on.
Local Image Panel
The “Local Image” panel lets you add multiple images, which can be added to content blocks in a template page with the shortcode [iss_local_image]. The shortcode will display one randomly selected image from that panel every time the page is rendered. If a landing page contains no images in the “Local Image” panel’s blocks, no images will be displayed.
SEO Best Practices
- Check your citations.
- Make sure you have good, stable backlinking.
- Make sure your site has not been hacked.
- Do not have a spammy domain name with too many keywords in it.
- When building keyword pages, do not use spammy content or try to stuff in too many keywords. Content should read natural for people and should not be specifically designed for search engines.
- Use social media and other advertising platforms to link to your site.
- Maintain and update your website weekly.
- Do website speed tests for mobile and desktop.
- Make sure your server has enough resources.
- Get tracking phone number for your landing pages, to differentiate between calls coming from your static pages and calls coming from your landing pages.
- Use the plugin’s XML and HTML sitemap for best results.
- Submit the plugin’s XML sitemap to the Google search console.
- Your website must be secured with an SSL certificate provided by your hosting company.